Richardson Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Our Devoted Dallas County Dentists Enhance Your Smile
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, different patients have different needs. Some will benefit from one simple treatment, while others may need complex smile makeovers. Many patients are dissatisfied with their smiles. Fortunately, our dental team use the latest treatments to improve any aesthetic concerns you have with your natural teeth. Richardson Dentistry can help you create a smile you feel confident about.
Call Richardson Dentistry at (972) 218-0078 to get started with a consultation for cosmetic dental services. You deserve to feel great about your smile!
One particularly popular cosmetic treatment is teeth whitening which can stand alone or be the capstone on a smile makeover. Our office offers an at-home treatment with results that will outdo any over-the-counter treatment. We will provide you with custom-designed trays that you fill with bleaching gel and wear overnight. Your teeth will become noticeably whiter in a matter of weeks.
Some of the benefits of choosing professional teeth whitening, as opposed to over-the-counter treatment include:
- Stronger and more effective results
- Reduced irritation and sensitivity
- Personalized, custom treatment
Another minor intervention that will give you major results is swapping out old metal fillings for mercury-free fillings made from tooth-colored composite materials. Composite fillings blend in with your smile, improving its overall appearance.
Other cosmetic dental services we offer for Dallas County include:
- Veneers are a great way to improve the appearance of your smile. Our cosmetic dentists in Richardson can cover worn, cracked, or chipped teeth with veneers made up of thin layers of porcelain. We can also provide dental bonding treatments that cover any imperfections in your smile to make it look more natural.
- Inlays are porcelain fillings that are not quite as big as dental crowns but can be customized to fit within the contour of the damaged tooth. Onlays cover a portion of the chewing surface of your tooth. These types of restorative appliances are different from traditional fillings in that they are cemented to the teeth.
- Tooth bridges and dental crowns are prosthetic appliances that cemented onto existing teeth or implants. Crowns composed of all porcelain have a very natural appearance and can be used to cover dental implants, restore broken teeth, and replace larger fillings. Bridges can be used to replace missing teeth and help patients restore confidence in their smiles.
If crooked teeth are bringing you down, realigning them with Invisalign® may be recommended. Invisalign® is a system that straightens the teeth with a series of clear plastic trays. As an added benefit, you will be able to appreciate the results in real time because your smile is not obscured by clunky metal appliances.
With your smile being one of the first things people see, you want to make sure you feel confident about it. We are confident we can help you improve your cosmetic appearance.